Saturday 30 May 2015

'I demand that I climax': Nicki Minaj

Nicki Minaj
Nicki Minaj was incredibly candid discussing her bedroom antics, specifically the importance of her own pleasure in a new interview.

'I demand that I climax,' the 32-year-old rapper told the July edition of Cosmopolitan. 'I've been told that I'm like a guy.  Like, "Why do you always have to climax?" Uh, because I do. We're both doing this for the same reason. 

We both want the same feeling at the end, so if I can't have that feeling, I'm going to make you feel like s***.' The Feeling Myself hitmaker said it 'hurts her heart' that there are women in the world who have never climaxed.


Nicki - born Onika Maraj - marveled: 'It's cuckoo to me. We always have orgasm interventions where we, like, show her how to do stuff. We'll straddle each other, saying, "You gotta get on him like that and do it like this." She says she's a pleaser. I'm a pleaser, but it's 50-50.'  



No comments:

Post a Comment