Saturday 13 June 2015

Umalayitsha outpaces Mahachi – Impregnates soccer star’s wife

Maritha Ndlovu and Kuda Mahachi
Maritha Ndlovu and Kuda Mahachi
BULAWAYO – Mamelodi Sundowns midfielder Kudakwashe Mahachi recently got the shock of his life when he discovered that his wife of five years, Maritha Ndlovu was pregnant, not from his own seed, but allegedly, from a cross- border transporter (malayitsha).

The Warriors South Africa-based star, Mahachi, identified the man at the centre of the collapse of his love life as Lloyd Sibanda, a staunch Highlanders fan.

“I’m very much disturbed. She has really let me down. I recently discovered that she is about four months pregnant. I have no intention to continue staying with her. I have let her go because of her infidelity,” said a disappointed Mahachi.
Lloyd Sibanda, a staunch Highlanders fan
Lloyd Sibanda, a staunch Highlanders fan
The young couple was blessed with a baby girl Dineo in 2013. Dineo is admitted at Mater Dei Hospital, a development that saw the midfield dynamo excuse himself from doing duty for the national Under-23 team against Swaziland.


“I can’t just imagine how she managed to cohabit with Lloyd while our daughter is not well. This has been happening for some time. Of late Lloyd has been busy calling me apologising. This is heartbreaking but I will soldier on,” added the former Chicken Inn, Highlanders and Bantu Rovers player.

The cross-border transporter used to ferry Mahachi’s household goods from Mzansi to Bulawayo. Mahachi added that the two wanted to keep the affair a secret, until he intercepted cellphone messages.

“I also saw some messages where Maritha was saying he should not pass by my place in Cowdry Park because my mother was around.

“As if this was not enough, Maritha once boarded his car from Zimbabwe to South Africa while I was in a 10- day camp in Mpumalanga only to be told by Lloyd that he was not able to deliver my wife at a flat in Kempton Park where I stay in South Africa. He told me he was going to let her sleep at his place only to find out that when he is in South Africa he books into lodges,” said Mahachi.

Nkembe, as Mahachi is affectionately known, further claimed that his wife uses juju and that he once stumbled upon some funny concoction in the house. Upon approaching her, she denied knowledge of the staff insisting that it belonged to the wife of his compatriot and teammate at Mamelodi Sundowns Cuthbert Malajila.Malajila stays at the same flat with Nkembe in Mzansi.

“She uses juju. I once discovered some funny concoction at our flat in South Africa. I confronted her and she told me it belonged to Malajila’s wife. I could see she was lying and I did not fall for her explanation,” said the Zimbabwe youth international.

In the company of the crestfallen Warriors player, B-Metro managed to catch up with Lloyd’s wife, Nompilo Ndlovu at their lodgings in Luveve 5.

She spoke about the issue.

“Infidelity is common with men. You know your games. I’m not the one who slept with Maritha. I have tried to engage Lloyd with regards to the pregnancy issue to no avail. Last Sunday, it became clear to me that he is guilty when Mahachi came here in the company of his friends to ask him about the pregnancy. He just could not deny. Go ahead and publish the story maybe you can fix Lloyd.”

In the presence of this news crew Maritha, who has since left their matrimonial home in Cowdry Park for her parents’ place in Makokoba, did not have kind words for Mahachi’s cousin who had visited her in Makokoba.

“Go back to Mahachi. He is not my relative but yours. He should tell you about the problem that we have. Go and ask him. I’m here to see my mother. There is a maid at Cowdry Park, why should I be there? I need to see my parents too,” said Maritha.

Spirited efforts to contact Lloyd hit a brick wall as his local and South African phones were unreachable by time of going to press. B Metro

No comments:

Post a Comment