Monday 19 October 2015

Game Explains Why He Bought Puff Daddy a Ferrari

The Game and Diddy
Game has been receiving a lot of praise for The Documentary 2, and why wouldn’t he? He’s gathered a ton of famous friends to contribute to both discs, including hip hop mogul Puff Daddy.

At the end of “Standing on Ferraris,” Puffy ends the track with another iconic rant talking about the time Game bought him a Ferrari. TMZ caught up with Game while he was sneaker shopping in Los Angeles and asked him if he really did drop the cash on Diddy. Here’s what he had to say:

“I had about $250,000 that I got from doing a show in Dubai. Because I ran with Diddy before I ran with Dre … like I was running around with Diddy, but we never worked on an album or nothing.”

He added, “When I told Diddy that Dre was trying to sign me and Diddy was like, ‘Go do your thing man.’ That ended being my whole career, so I was always grateful that Diddy didn’t do no bulls**t. He was a real n***a. So I felt like I owed Diddy something, so I bought him a Ferrari. It was just a Tuesday.” BET


No comments:

Post a Comment