Friday 13 November 2015

Maid leaks pictures after married boss refused to marry her

File Pic
A domestic worker in Bulawayo is at the centre of a s.ex-romp blackmail storm following revelations that she allegedly released explicit raunchy details and pictures of her s.ex sessions with her married lover at a city lodge, B-Metro reported.

Shamiso Chenguruwe is using the evidence to punish the man – Tichaona Gozo for refusing to take her as his second wife.

Shamiso gave Gozo’s wife – Ronia, friends and workmates the explicit details of their illicit romance claiming that she was pregnant. Gozo is a teacher. The details emerged in court after Gozo and his wife sought a peace order against Shamiso.

“I was involved in a relationship with Shamiso Chenguruve and on 17 January this year we had s.exual intercourse once at a City lodge and we used protection. 

On 22 June she went berserk and told people that she was pregnant and said I was the one who was responsible for her pregnancy. I asked hey why she was doing it and she failed to give a satisfactory reason.

 “I told her that I was not the one responsible for her pregnancy and she threatened me saying that she will deal with me if I deny the pregnancy.

“Later on she teamed up with her stepfather and physically assaulted me with fists and batons on my head and as a result of the assault I passed out and regained my consciousness at the United Bulawayo Hospitals where I was rushed to by one of our neighbours.

” She is always phoning and insulting me during bed time saying I am going to suffer more and right now I am afraid of losing my job and my marriage is on the brink of collapse as a result of the threats” said Gozo.

Shamison failed to turn up in court and Gozo was granted the peace order.At the time of publication we were unable to get our hands on the explicit pictures.

Source-Bmetro

No comments:

Post a Comment