Tuesday 17 November 2015

More Pics from the Zimbabwean man who married a South African man

A Zimbabwean born man tied the knot with another man in what is Polokwane's first gay wedding.
Given Vhuromo tied the knot in Polokwane with Sello Rachoene whose mother, said that her son’s wedding had received a lot of opposition from some family members but this had not stopped her from showing the couple support.


“This has shocked the family but I am so happy for my child. I never thought I would ever see my first son getting married in a white dress. But this is the gift God has given me. I have accepted it.”
When the booked pastor failed to turn up, the couple’s friend Lozzi Nkgudi, also gay, took over.

“Even if they hate us Lord, we will continue,” he said as he prayed to God to bless the wedding.
“This is the day I have Chosen to marry Nthabi and show her that I really love her,” Vhuromo said.

No comments:

Post a Comment