Tuesday 31 May 2016

Prophet Angel's father dies

Prominent preacher Prophet Uebert Angel and his father on holiday

The father of prominent preacher Prophet Uebert Angel has died at the age of 80. Officials from his Good News Church confirmed the death on Monday.

A statement from the family said;

“Today our beloved father and Grandfather passed away. Anyone who had met him would know what a truly special and kind gentleman he was. We are heartbroken and will miss him terribly, but he is now at peace and in the care of The Lord.”

In his message Prophet Angel said:

“Taking time out to remember A GENERAL who just went home to be with the LORD at the age of 80. A man full of the Spirit, my biological father. Though the LORD prepared us way back, the news of your home going still came like a wind of turmoil to our hearts.

“The impact of it, I can’t tell you now but what you mean to me I can only tell you when we meet again. I will tell you how I could not stand at your grave and weep because I knew you were happy. I will tell you how I could not wait for you to awake because you were not asleep. I could not stand at your grave and cry because I knew what you would have said:

“I am not there, I did not die!”  Enjoy your ‘homecoming’ party in heaven, Dad. Jesus is LORD and as Paul said in 1 Cor 15:14 “if there is no resurrection then our faith is useless and our preaching useless” I will see you again!” Angel wrote.

Prophet Angel is the founder of Spirit Embassy Ministries launched in 2007 in Manchester. He has since changed the name of the church to The Good News Church.


No comments:

Post a Comment