Friday 30 October 2015

Masvingo man catches wife in bed with her Pastor


A Masvingo man, Peter Chikwama, 40, got the shock of his life and thanked God he "didn't do something very bad" when he caught red-handed his 32-year-old wife, Mutsa Marara, pants down with a pastor in their matrimonial home.

Chikwama and Marara have been married for 12 years. The naughty pastor was identified as Nobert Dondo of Victory and Power Ministries in Mucheke. While the pastor and Marara where at it in the bedroom, children where playing in the kitchen.

Said Chikwama : "They seemed to be in a world of their own. The pastor was having it from the back; this is something I have never done with her". Chikwama composed himself and never attacked the pair.

  "I thank God I did do something very bad because I would be in jail by now".  Instead, Dondo fled the house and went straight to the police station to nail Chikwama.

"Dondo fled straight to the police station where he filed a report of domestic violence against my own wife, ostensibly to cover his shenanigans. I was taken captive by police until the following morning after being accused of beating my wife. 

Dondo lied to them that he was a peacemaker, hence being found in my house". After his release, Chikwana found his cheating wife already gone leaving their children behind.

The matter was reported to his in-laws but no action has been taken as their daughter is nowhere to be found. Dondo refused to comment. Chikwana is now demanding $10 000 as adultery damages.

Source: B-Metro

No comments:

Post a Comment