Friday 30 October 2015

Pastor Sanyangore says he will visit the Mortuary and resurrect people to prove Gods power

Pastor Sanyangore
Mbare Pastor Paul Sanyangore was the subject of criticism on radio following his “resurrection miracles” claim. Sanyangore claims to have miraculously raised some people from the dead including a 17 month old child and a Harare man who passed out.

On Tuesday morning the preacher was on radio with Star Fm presenter Ndumiso Dube and claimed to have the resurrected people on radio.The man of the cloth sensationally claimed he wanted to visit the mortuary following a barrage of criticism.

Ndumiso better known as the ‘Sky Walker’ had an interview with the resurrected people on Wednesday before opening telephone lines for the listeners who had questions.

Many listeners dismissed the miracles as false but the beneficiaries insisted that the miracles had happened to them. “I know people say what they want but until it happens to you ,it may sound false.I did not believe at first until it happened to me,”the child’s mother said.

In the radio interview Sanyangore said “Nditori neshungu yekuendako kumortuary,ndine shungu yekuti one day ndimbosimudza munhu wese ariko.

“The problem is I have to wait for anomutsa wacho to give me the power and authority. “Sanyangore doesn’t work for himself so I cant do it whenever I want,I work for God’ s ministry so I wait for the boss(God),” he said.

The Pastor also insisted that he has nothing against Prophet Walter Magaya despite moving his base closer to the PHD Ministries Waterfalls base.

“Going to the Trade Centre in Houghton Park does not mean any provocation. It is a way to have a shield for my flock from the rainy season.I have always said I wish to have a one on one encounter with the prophet”he said.

The service starts this Sunday at his new base.

Source-Online

No comments:

Post a Comment